Our SaltDogg Liquid Spray systems are great additions to your current SaltDogg salt spreader setup. These systems apply chemical agents (salt brine, calcium or magnesium chloride, glycol etc.) to salt, sand or other material as it is being dispersed onto a road surface. Here are some features of our different models:..
- Provides more efficient salt distribution..
- Speeds the melting process..
- Works at lower temperatures than salt..
- Residual material on the pavement last longer..
- Reduces the number of applications required..
- Helps granular material adhere to pavement better..
- 12-volt, 3 GPM/45 PSI electric diaphragm pump..
- 55-gallon polymer reservoir (34"L x 23"W x 26"H)..
- 105-gallon polymer reservoir (69"L x 20"W x 25"H)..
- Low pressure-empty tank light/buzzer indicator..
- In-cab variable speed pump control (electric version)..
- Includes complete system tank, pump, cab controller, hoses, fittings, ball valve, filter, wiring, connectors, brackets tie downs..
- Universal design for any spreader (check tank dimensions and side gussets for clearance)..
- Enclosed system for corrosion resistance..
- Easy to use and maintain..