If You are Not Satisfied with Your Merchandise
- If you are not satisfied with the parts you received, call the sales department within 30 days of delivery for a return authorization number. Do not return parts without an invoice and authorization number!
- A 10% restocking fee is charged to all returned parts unless the part is defective, damaged in transit (see below), or shipped in error. In these cases, there will be no restocking charge and we will issue a return label for the merchandise.
- Any part returned must be in NEW-SALE condition as determined by our returns department. Parts that have been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in any way cannot be returned. Any incomplete kit returned will not be given credit.
- The purchaser is responsible for the packaging of the returned merchandise. Be sure your return package is wrapped properly to avoid the loss of small parts or parts being damaged in transit.
- A credit will be issued for returned merchandise. Upon your instructions, we will issue a refund check provided your payment has cleared the bank. If the merchandise was paid by credit card we will issue a credit immediately.
Five Easy Steps to Return Merchandise
REPORT DAMAGED MERCHANDISE OR ERRORS WITHIN 7 DAYS
- Call the sales department for a return authorization number - 800-888-5072. Have your invoice with you when calling.
- Return in original box or container. If not available, please use a strong corrugated carton, wrap well.
- Include the completed return form (located on the back of your invoice), inside the package you are returning, noting the part numbers, quantity and reason for return.
- Ship prepaid to: Mill Supply Returns, 19801 Miles Rd., Cleveland, OH 44128 (insure your package if the value warrants). We will issue a return label if it is our error; read the RETURN POLICY.
- Include your name and phone number where you can be reached during the day.
IF YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVES DAMAGED
Damages or shortages should be reported immediately, but must be reported within 7 days. Examine and count all merchandise carefully. If parts arrive damaged, contact us immediately (be sure to keep all packaging materials). The claims inspector will not accept responsibility for damaged merchandise without seeing the carton it was shipped in. Mill Supply is not responsible for damaged merchandise that cannot be properly examined by the claims inspector. Multiple package shipments may not arrive on the same day.