96" Steel Hopper Spreader Extended Chute
Part Number: 1400100
This item is too large for UPS, it can only be shipped via freight!
2.0 Cu. Yd. Gas Drive Steel Hopper Spreader Kit, 96" with EXTENDED CHUTE.
Spread Material: bulk salt, bulk sand, salt & sand mix
Feed Mechanism: 12" wide all steel pintle chain conveyor
Power Source: gasoline
- Carbon Steel
- Capacity/Material:2 cu. yds. (8') Carbon Steel
- Material spread up to to 30'
- 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek industrial/commercial gasoline engine with battery
- 12 VDC electric clutch has a three position on-off-on in-cab switch
- Conveyor: 12" wide all steel pintle chain. Heavy-duty drive shaft with heavy-duty 1-1/8" sealed bearings. Idler shaft with sprocket has heavy-duty 1" diameter sealed bearings
- Conveyor Gear Case: Gear ratio is 20:1 with 1" input shaft and 1-1/8 output shaft on tapered roller bearings.
- Feedgate: Lever operated with friction lock for accurate adjustment.
- Includes top screens, stainless steel adjustable inverted V
We realize that the longer your snow plow is out of commission, the less money you make. Our goal is to keep you up and running so your customers are pleased with the job you do. However, we all know that cold weather can wreak havoc on outside equipment and you can only make money if your snow plow is in working order. Most of the time it is a quick fix like a cracked hose, or a broken spring; but this is not always the case and you can count on Mill Supply to help you in those harder times too. Mill Supply has been selling snow plow parts since 1986. Many in our sales staff have been on-the-job for over 30 years. With that kind of knowledge you can be assured that we can assist you with your questions and get the right parts sent out right away. Most orders placed before 3:00 PM EST will get shipped out the same day. So if your Meyer, Western, Boss, Fisher, or other snow plow needs some maintenance, order today! If you're unsure as to what exactly you need, you can either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.