Radiator Fits Gas 89-99 454C.I. 7.4L & Diesel 98- 6.5L
Part Number: 80-825
New/Unused: In Stock, Ready to Ship!
Radiator for GM P-Chassis Stepvans
- This popular radiator is a direct replacement for many of the 6.5 liter 1998 and on Workhorse chassis. The 1-3/4” inlet and outlet are located top left bottom right. The outlet for the surge tank is in the upper right corner. The radiator has quick disconnect engine oil cooler and transmission oil cooler line connections, petcock valve and heater return line connection.
- It is the only aftermarket radiator that has the correct OEM 1-1/2" centered core with high efficiency tubes and fins. This quality replacement allows it to fit perfectly into the slot it was intended to without modifications.
- Please Note: If your lines are threaded then you need our 80937 quick disconnect fittings. They will have the correct 7/8-18" NPTF threads to fit braided Stainless Steel lines and are not included with this radiator. Order two 80937 when ordering this radiator when you need threaded fittings and you have stainless steel lines.
- 1989 - 1999 GM P-Chassis Stepvans
- Core dimensions: 34-1/4” wide x 19-1/4” high x 1-1/2"
- Overall radiator width: 40-5/8”
- Radiator hose connections: 1-3/4”
- Engine Oil Cooler lines: 11.5” centers with a thread size of 7/8-18"
- Transmission lines: 11.5” centers with a threaded size of 3/8” with an inverted flare
For a radiator insulator order part number 80-724
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 44" x 25" x 7"
Weight: 22.90 lbs
Mill Supply has been the #1 supplier of step van parts for over 30 years. If you have a Workhorse, Utilimaster, Morgan Olson or other type of walk-in van you have landed on the right page. You will not find a more complete listing of parts for stepvans anywhere! With research and development on-the-go, new products are constantly being added to keep up with the growing industry. You can count on great customer service, fast shipping, and discount prices when you shop with us. It doesn't matter if you use your truck on-the-job, for deliveries, or run a food truck, you can count on Mill Supply to keep your vehicle in top shape. If you have any questions don't hesitate to either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.