Pistol Grip Controller Replaces Meyer 22690
Part Number: 22690
In Stock, Ready to Ship!
Pistol Grip Controller w/Adapter & Diode.
This is a new Meyer OEM Pistol Grip Controller 22690DC (old part# 22690X)
- Automatic raise mode (ARM)
- Automatic lower mode (ALM).
- Includes the adapter for the touchpad harness and diode for the motor solenoid
- The ARM mode automatically raises the plow when you shift your vehicle into reverse.
- When in reverse the ALM mode automatically lowers the plow.
- Nite Saber plow lights turn on automatically when controller is turned on.
- Double clicking any button (up, down, left, right) causes the plow to go fully to that position, without having to hold the button down.
- Controller lights up yellow, letting you know that it is sending power to the Headlight Modules ONLY to keep the plow lights on.
- This Pistol Grip controller fits all Meyer and Diamond Plows except the V Plow Series and E-68.
- Can be used with the Meyer Classic, EZ Mount and Diamond MD II mount set-ups. Instructions are included in the packaging for a quick do-it-yourself installation.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 3"
Weight: 0.67 lbs
We realize that the longer your snow plow is out of commission, the less money you make. Our goal is to keep you up and running so your customers are pleased with the job you do. However, we all know that cold weather can wreak havoc on outside equipment and you can only make money if your snow plow is in working order. Most of the time it is a quick fix like a cracked hose, or a broken spring; but this is not always the case and you can count on Mill Supply to help you in those harder times too. Mill Supply has been selling snow plow parts since 1986. Many in our sales staff have been on-the-job for over 30 years. With that kind of knowledge you can be assured that we can assist you with your questions and get the right parts sent out right away. Most orders placed before 3:00 PM EST will get shipped out the same day. So if your Meyer, Western, Boss, Fisher, or other snow plow needs some maintenance, order today! If you're unsure as to what exactly you need, you can either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.