Estimated to ship in 2-4 days from closest warehouse!
Wheel Simulator Set, 22.5", 10 Lug with 5 Hand Holes, BC Stud Pilot
Mounts to 22.5” diameter by 9" wide, dual-rear-wheel, 2 hand hole, 10 lug on 11.25" bolt circle, stud pilot, 3/4” and 1 1/8" lug stud applications. DOT over-lug, bolt-on, stud mount wheel simulators with polished stainless steel finish. Front simulators dish out and rear simulators are deep dished to contour with the wheel. Front and rear pop out centers allow access to hubs. Set of 4 wheel covers including mounting hardware, installation tool, and instruction sheet.
2) Front Wheel Liner 22.5" 10 Lug 5 Hand Holes 285mm BC
2) Rear Wheel Liner 22.5" 10 Lug 5 Hand Holes 285mm BC
2) Front Hub Cover
2) Rear Hub Cover
2) Left Hand Stud Extenders, 1-1/8" Inside Thread
2) Right Hand Stud Extenders, 1-1/8" Inside Thread
2) Left Hand Stud Extenders, 3/4" Inside Thread
2) Right Hand Stud Extenders, 3/4" Inside Thread
2) Left Hand Stud Extenders, 2" x 1-1/8" Thread
2) Right Hand Stud Extenders, 2" x 1-1/8" Thread
4) Left Hand Jamnut
4) Right hand Jamnut
8) Lugnut Covers, 1-5/8" Large SS
1) Installation Tool
4) Pop Out Centers with 4.25" Diameter and 2.75" Logo Indent
4) 2.75 Phoenix Logo Discs
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 27" x 27" x 22"
Weight: 45.00 lbs
Mill Supply has been the #1 supplier of step van parts for over 30 years. If you have a Workhorse, Utilimaster, Morgan Olson or other type of walk-in van you have landed on the right page. You will not find a more complete listing of parts for stepvans anywhere! With research and development on-the-go, new products are constantly being added to keep up with the growing industry. You can count on great customer service, fast shipping, and discount prices when you shop with us. It doesn't matter if you use your truck on-the-job, for deliveries, or run a food truck, you can count on Mill Supply to keep your vehicle in top shape. If you have any questions don't hesitate to either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.