7" Digital Monitor Rear View Camera System for Stepvans
Part Number: 14-825
In Stock, Ready to Ship!
This Universal backup camera system comes complete with a crystal clear 7” TFT LCD Color Monitor with mirror image capability. A single infra-red, night vision camera is included with a wire harness that is capable of handling 3 cameras. The rear view camera is completely weatherproof, strong and reliable, shock resistant with a 10G impact rating (highest in the industry) and the system comes with a full year warranty.
14-825 System Includes:
- Color Weatherproof Low profile Backup Camera, keeps out of the way of branches. Has a high impact rating. With infra-red lights, this backup camera will provide a stunning picture at night as well as day allowing up to 30 feet of vision even on the darkest night.
- 7” TFT LCD Digital Monitor with 2 different mounts. Includes a 13 Pin connection that connects to the 3 camera wire harness. The monitor boasts a Super Sharp Digital Display with built-in distance grid lines and speakers.
- 13 pin wire harness that connects to monitor and up to 3 cameras
- 40’ Camera Cable
- Remote Control
- All hardware for mounting and installation
- Installation and product manual.
This camera system has clear installation instructions with quick and easy wire connectors.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 8"
Weight: 4.90 lbs
Mill Supply has been the #1 supplier of step van parts for over 30 years. If you have a Workhorse, Utilimaster, Morgan Olson or other type of walk-in van you have landed on the right page. You will not find a more complete listing of parts for stepvans anywhere! With research and development on-the-go, new products are constantly being added to keep up with the growing industry. You can count on great customer service, fast shipping, and discount prices when you shop with us. It doesn't matter if you use your truck on-the-job, for deliveries, or run a food truck, you can count on Mill Supply to keep your vehicle in top shape. If you have any questions don't hesitate to either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.