40 Gallon 'Short' Gas or Diesel Fuel Tank
Part Number: 82-015
In Stock, Ready to Ship!
40 Gallon 'Short' tank for unleaded gas or diesel fuel (Measures 13" tall). Popular on the 2004 and up Workhorse chassis. The fuel sender now uses a new style mount that eliminates the hard to remove snap ring. A new flat ring plate mounts the fuel sender using stainless steel bolts that won't rust. Future fuel sender replacements are now an easy operation. Tank includes a tab for a grounding strap. Always order a new O-ring (81-820) when ordering this tank even if you are using your original fuel sender. If you need a new fuel sender see listings below. Replaces the 40 gallon gas or diesel tanks on the 2004-on Workhorse Chassis, OE# W0010467.
Dim: 30"W x 26.5"D x 13"H with fuel filler 4" from right side of tank.
This tank is for unleaded gas or diesel fuel and can be used with these fuel senders:
- 81-893 - Fuel sender for 4.8L gas engine
- 81-811 - Fuel sender for 5.7L gas engine
- 81-891 - Fuel sender for 6.0L gas engine
- 81-813 - Fuel sender for all Diesel engines with large fuel sender hole
Additional Fuel Tank Components
- 81-824 Replacement pigtail for your fuel sender
- 81-352 Fuel filler adapter and fuel filter
- 81-820 O-ring, Recommended when ordering this tank (even if you are using your original fuel sender)
- 81919 Upper fuel tank strap
- 81921 Lower fuel tank strap
- 81909 T-bolt for fuel tank straps
- 81-858 5/8" flexible vent tube
- 81-954 1-3/4 ID flexible filler tube
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 30" x 28" x 13"
Weight: 92.00 lbs
Mill Supply has been the #1 supplier of step van parts for over 30 years. If you have a Workhorse, Utilimaster, Morgan Olson or other type of walk-in van you have landed on the right page. You will not find a more complete listing of parts for stepvans anywhere! With research and development on-the-go, new products are constantly being added to keep up with the growing industry. You can count on great customer service, fast shipping, and discount prices when you shop with us. It doesn't matter if you use your truck on-the-job, for deliveries, or run a food truck, you can count on Mill Supply to keep your vehicle in top shape. If you have any questions don't hesitate to either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.