1" LED Amber & White Hideaway Strobe
Part Number: 69-910
In Stock, Ready to Ship!
1" LED amber & white hideaway strobe light set. This new LED hideaway is a perfect warning/strobe for the best in visibility. Flashing patterns include white, amber, and a white/amber mix in 69 flash selectable flash patterns. Up to 8 units can be synced together for custom applications. Use for head, tail, 3rd brake light or surface mount. Includes: 2 lightheads, control unit, and optional surface mount kit.
• 12V-24V In-line control unit 1.8A
• 2 LED Concealed amber/white light head
• 6 LED per light head 3 white/3 amber
• Pop-In design for easy installation
• Mounts in 1" hole
• 69 Selectable Flash Patterns
• 100% waterproof w/sealed connectors
• Memory recalls last flash pattern used
• Up to 8 units can be synchronized
• Intense simultaneous or alternate flash patterns
• Flange option for exterior surface mounting
• 8' and 3' lead on lightheads
• 46" total leads on control unit
• 5 year warranty
Wiring Color Codes:
- RED WIRE: (for White flash) Positive terminal
- WHITE WIRE: (for Amber flash) Positive terminal
- WHITE & RED WIRE (for White/Amber mix) Positive terminal
- BLACK WIRE: Negative terminal
- BLUE WIRE: Pattern Switch (See operation below)
- YELLOW WIRE: Synchronized Function
Apply BLUE to negative terminal wire:
-Less than 1 second for next pattern
-Between 1-3 seconds for previous pattern
-Between 3-5 seconds for factory default
-More than 5 seconds for steady burn
- For steady WHITE burn only use red wire on positive
- For steady AMBER burn use white wire or red/white wire mix on positive.
Connecting to positive - red wire, there are 29 white patterns
Connecting to positive - white wire, there are 29 amber patterns
Connecting to positive - red & white wires, there are 69 white/amber mix patterns
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 3"
Weight: 0.90 lbs
We realize that the longer your snow plow is out of commission, the less money you make. Our goal is to keep you up and running so your customers are pleased with the job you do. However, we all know that cold weather can wreak havoc on outside equipment and you can only make money if your snow plow is in working order. Most of the time it is a quick fix like a cracked hose, or a broken spring; but this is not always the case and you can count on Mill Supply to help you in those harder times too. Mill Supply has been selling snow plow parts since 1986. Many in our sales staff have been on-the-job for over 30 years. With that kind of knowledge you can be assured that we can assist you with your questions and get the right parts sent out right away. Most orders placed before 3:00 PM EST will get shipped out the same day. So if your Meyer, Western, Boss, Fisher, or other snow plow needs some maintenance, order today! If you're unsure as to what exactly you need, you can either contact us via email or give us a call at 800-888-5072 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. and one of our experienced representatives will be happy to help you.